Terms of Service
Last Updated: 11/23/2023
This Policy does not override any specific contracts agreed to by the parties, and relationships may be governed by further privacy agreements. If you are engaging with us on behalf of others in your company or otherwise providing the personal information of others by engaging with us, you acknowledge and agree that you have the consent of the individual. Note: If you are engaging with us on behalf of others in your company or otherwise providing the personal information of others by engaging with us, you acknowledge and agree that you have the consent of the individual.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT??
- Identifiers, which may include name, address, Internet Protocol address, or email address. These are sourced directly from you or indirectly from you (e.g., from observing your actions on the Site). They are used to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, to contact you in relation to our Site, to respond to an inquiry, for product and service improvement, to screen for potential risk or fraud, or to process an order. For example, when you contact us, you may provide your first and last name, email address, telephone number, company, and other identifying information. We disclose this information for business purposes to internet service providers and administrative service providers.
- Personal information categories contained in customer records which may include name, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other payment and financial information. We source this information directly from you. We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, to contact you in relation to our Site, to respond to an inquiry, to screen for potential risk or fraud, to provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested, to provide customer service or marketing. For example, we need your payment information when you purchase products or services from us. We disclose this information for business purposes to internet service providers, administrative service providers, and payment processors.
- Commercial information, which may include records of services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. We source this information directly from you. We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, to contact you in relation to our Site, to screen for potential risk or fraud, and to respond to an inquiry or process an order. For example, we keep track of the services you have obtained. We disclose this information for business purposes to administrative service providers.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as your employer and company email. We source this information directly from you. We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. We disclose this information to administrative service providers.
- Content of communications, such as the contents of phone calls, emails, or text messages when you contact us. We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. We do not disclose this information to third parties.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information, which may include a profile reflecting a person’s preferences, interests, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. We source this information directly or indirectly from you (e.g., from observing your actions on our Site). We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information in the following ways:
- Directly from you when you enter information on our Site. For example, when you create an account, you provide your first name, last name, business email, and company.
- Indirectly from service providers that collect information on our behalf.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register or use certain Site features in the following ways:
- To personalize the user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content, services, and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To provide our services.
- To improve our services and Site in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions or respond to an inquiry.
- To send periodic emails or marketing materials regarding your products and services.
- For advertising and marketing purposes.
- To fulfill or meet the reason, you provided the information.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of MuukLabs and others.
- To comply with legal processes, such as warrants, subpoenas, court orders, and lawful regulatory or law enforcement requests, and to comply with applicable legal requirements.
JOB APPLICANT INFORMATION
- Information you provide in connection with your application, including sensitive personal information.
- Information about you that is publicly available.
- Health information, such as COVID-19 status and/or disability information
- Information that you authorize us to collect via third parties, including former employers or references.
- Any other information provided in connection with your application.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
PUBLIC POSTING AREAS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Please note that any information you include in a message you post to any public posting area, such as the comment sections of our social media pages, is available to anyone with internet access. If you don’t want people to know your email address, for example, don’t include it in any message you post publicly. PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION IN PUBLIC POSTING AREAS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY OTHERS OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU DISCLOSE IN PUBLIC POSTING AREAS.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services and to comply with our accounting and legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
COOKIES, PIXELS, AND WEB BEACONS
We also use pixels to measure your use of our site, tailor our site to your interests, and improve our site. Please note, Facebook can connect this data with your Facebook account and use it for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy which can be found at Facebook.com/about/privacy/.
HOW DOES OUR SITE HANDLE DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS?
DISCLAIMER REGARDING VIDEO CONTENT
CHATBOX FEATURE AND SESSION REPLAY TECHNOLOGY
CALIFORNIA “SHINE THE LIGHT” LAW
Nevada privacy laws requires website operators to provide a way for Nevada residents to opt-out of the sale of certain information that website operators collect about them. We do not sell your personal information as defined by Nevada law.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
CONSENT TO TRANSFER
WHAT ARE THE LAWFUL BASES ON WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect and use personal information when we have a lawful basis to do so, as follows:
At your direction and with your consent.
To fulfill contracts we might have with you.
For other legitimate business purposes.
To comply with a legal obligation.
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
Depending on your location or residence, the rights available to you may differ in some respects. We will respond to any rights request in accordance with local legal regulations. If you wish to make a request regarding any of the below rights, please contact us.
Right of access
You may have the right to get confirmation about whether or not your personal information is being processed. If so, you have the right to access the personal information and other information, such as the purposes, the categories of personal information, the recipients (or categories of recipients) to whom the personal information have been or will be disclosed – our list of service providers who may receive your personal information can be found here, for particular recipients in third countries or international organizations, where possible, the predicted period that the personal information will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period, your rights, etc.
Where feasible and permitted by law, we will provide a copy of the personal information we are processing. For any further copies, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If you make the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested, the information shall be provided in electronic form.
Right to rectification
You may have the right to rectify or complete your personal information if inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
You may have the right to the erasure of your personal information in certain circumstances. For examples, see below.
Your personal information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was processed
You withdraw your consent on which the processing is based, and we have no other legal ground for the processing
You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing
Your personal information has been unlawfully processed
Your personal information has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject
This right shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary for the below purposes.
For exercising the right of freedom of expression and information
For compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by a law to which we are subject
For the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
For the establishment, exercise or defense of our legal claims
Right to restriction of processing
You may have the right to restrict the processing for the below reasons.
You contest the accuracy of your personal information, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal information
The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal information and request the restriction of their use
We no longer need the personal information for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
You exercised your right to object to processing pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override yours
Right to data portability
You may have the right to receive the personal information that you have given us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to send that personal information to another controller, if the processing is based on consent pursuant or on a contract and is carried out by automated means.
Right to object
You may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of your personal information which is based on our legitimate purposes. We will stop processing the personal information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. If personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, you may object at any time.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
You may have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except under certain exceptions under local law.
Right to withdraw consent
Where the processing of personal information is based on your consent, you may have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawal.
Right to anonymity
You may also have a right to request anonymity. This means that your personal information would not be collected or processed. If you choose to exercise this right, we may not be able to provide you with your requested goods or services.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You may have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 400 W North St APT1500
- Raleigh, NC 27603
- United States
- Website: https://muuktest.com/
- DPO Contact Information: [ATTN: Renan Ugalde Amezcua]